No Registration Web 2.0 Creativity Tools
- ABCya! Animate: Create an animation online with as many as 40 frames and save it to your computer Example iPad version available.
- ABCya Paint: Free online painting program for K-5 with lots of cool tools for coloring, drawing and painting.
- AutoDraw: Using machine learning, this Experiments with Google tool matches your doodles to their database rand replaces it with a more professional drawing if available.
- Bomomo: Cool abstract art generator. Works only with Firefox and Safari. Click here for a site introduction from Nik's Quick Shout Blog.
- Brush Ninja: Create animated gifs using draw or shape tools and save it to your device. Works in any browser on any device. Example
- Draw Island: Create simple animation gifs or just draw and paint Animation Example iPhone and iPad version available.
- Draw.to: Draw anything with the simple interface then share, embed or save your art work. You also can publish a drawing to their gallery. Example
- Flipanim: Create animated flipbooks with a choice of tools, number of pages, speed, and transparency options and save as animated gifs. Example
- Kleki: Paint or edit images in your web browser.
- Method Draw: Site offers easy to use tools for drawing and sketching with text, imported images, shapes, and colors. Save as an SVG or export as a PNG.
- Sketchpad 5.1: Drawing/painting application to create art using a variety of drawing tools including text as well as basic drawing utilities. Chrome app available
- Toy Theater's Doodle Pad: Simple and easy drawing pad with choice of pencil size and color.
- Avataaars Generator: Create a simple emoji like avatar with a variety of choices in appearance. Example
- Otaku Avatar Maker: Create you avatar from head to toe. Example
- Portrait Illustration Maker: Create and customize a character icon with large number of customization's for all parts of the face. Example
- Shrink Pictures Create Avatar: Upload a picture, decide any size under 200 pixels and site returns top/left cropped picture, centered picture, and bottom/right cropped pictures. Example
- Make Beliefs Comix: Students can create their own comic strips. Example (Requires Flash) iPad version available, no ad version available at a cost. Example
- ReadWriteThink Comic Creator
- Toony Tool: Create a single cartoon with great backgrounds, black and white figures, bubbles, props, or add text and create a meme. Example Combine several together with a collage tool to make a full cartoon. Example NEW
- Crunchzilla :"Code Monster, Code Maven, and Game Maven are interactive tutorials where kids and adults can play with code, experiment, build, and learn."
- DaFont: Locate and download fonts. (careful)
- Jigsaw Explorer: Create your own custom jigsaw puzzle. Upload your own or find one on the web. NEW
- Makebadges: Use templates, designs or upload your own images. Also provides for creating avatars and logos. Example NEW
- Snap (Build Your Own Blocks): A reimplementation of Scratch using visual drag and drop programming language from the University of California at Berkeley
- Tessellation Creator: From the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics is a free online interactive tessellation creator.
- Automotivator: Make your own motivational posters. Example
- Block Poster: Upload a jpg or gif picture and make a poster as large as you like.
- Quotes Cover: Turn text into graphics with worry free licensed fonts and beautiful backgrounds. Example NEW
- Quozio: Create beautiful image posters showing a quote and who coined it. Chose from a large number of backgrounds. Example
- Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator (from Add Letters) Example
- Cool Text Graphics Generator Example
- EasyStreet: Make your own street sign. Example
- Font-Generator: Cool and funky fonts including Pokemon, Disney, holiday and Star Wars themes. Example
- Glow Text: Example
- Signbot: Make you own animated scrolling Example
- Supalogo :Create your own logo Example
- Textanim 2.0: Animated text generator Example
- Textcraft: Graphical and text-based logos including Minecraft font. Example
- ABC-ya! Word Clouds: Easy word cloud creator for grades 2 and up Example
- TagCrowd: Simplistic word cloud creator, just add text and click visualize. Offers embed code which, for looks, needs editing - full-screen print, or PDF. Example - screenshot done in Szoter Example offsite - PDF
- Tagxedo: Make a tag cloud with style. Use any words, a web site, a letter, etc. and choose your shape, color, orientation and font. (Requires Silverlight) Example
- Word Cloud Generator: Enter URL or paste text, make appearance choices and see instant results then download as png or svg. Example
- Wordclouds: Enter URL, copy and paste text, or upload a document and choose your theme, shape, size, font, and direction. Example
- Wordle: (Requires Java)
- Wordsift :Visualize text, creating a word cloud from which you can connect images and words and synonyms to deepen understanding
Links verified October 12, 2020