No Registration Web 2.0 Creativity Tools
- ABCya! Animate: Create an animation online with as many as 40 frames and save it to your computer (Requires Flash) Example iPad version available.
- ABCya Paint: Free online painting program for K-5 with lots of cool tools for coloring, drawing and painting. (Requires Flash)
- AutoDraw: Using machine learning, this Experiments with Google tool matches your doodles to their database rand replaces it with a more professional drawing if available.
- Bomomo: Cool abstract art generator. Works only with Firefox and Safari. Click here for a site introduction from Nik's Quick Shout Blog.
- Brush Ninja: Create animated gifs using draw or shape tools and save it to your device. Works in any browser on any device. Example NEW
- Draw Island: Create simple animation gifs or just draw and paint Animation Example iPhone and iPad version available.
- Draw.to: Draw anything with the simple interface then share, embed or save your art work. You also can publish a drawing to their gallery. Example
- Flame Painter: Part of the "I am an artist experimental project, take your choice of color, brush size, opacity, etc. and design an artistic creation. (Requires Flash) Mac, Windows, and iPad/iPhone versions available at a cost.
- Flipanim: Create animated flipbooks with a choice of tools, number of pages, speed, and transparency options and save as animated gifs. Example
- Kleki: Paint or edit images in your web browser. Chrome app available
- Method Draw: Site offers easy to use tools for drawing and sketching with text, imported images, shapes, and colors. Save as an SVG or export as a PNG.
- Queeky Paint: Online painting tools with a full featured list of drawing tools (Requires Flash)
- Sketchpad 5.1: Drawing/painting application to create art using a variety of drawing tools including text as well as basic drawing utilities. Chrome app available
- Slimber: Online drawing application with a variety of tools to draw, replay and save your work. (Requires Flash)
- Toy Theater's Doodle Pad: Simple and easy drawing pad with choice of pencil size and color.
- Otaku Avatar Maker: Create you avatar from head to toe. Example
- Portrait Illustration Maker: Create and customize a character icon with large number of customization's for all parts of the face. Example
- Shrink Pictures Create Avatar: Upload a picture, decide any size under 200 pixels and site returns top/left cropped picture, centered picture, and bottom/right cropped pictures. Example
- Cartoon Maker: Simple to use cartoon maker from Cambridge English Online with 1, 2 or 4 frames, 2 characters, and if choose superhero cartoon maker. ( Requires Flash) Example
- Make Beliefs Comix: Students can create their own comic strips. Example (Requires Flash) iPad version available, no ad version available at a cost. Example
- ReadWriteThink Comic Creator
- Crunchzilla :"Code Monster, Code Maven, and Game Maven are interactive tutorials where kids and adults can play with code, experiment, build, and learn."
- DaFont: Locate and download fonts. (careful)
- Snap (Build Your Own Blocks): A reimplementation of Scratch using visual drag and drop programming language from the University of California at Berkeley
- Bart Simpson Chalkboard Generator (from Add Letters) Example
- Cool Text Graphics Generator Example
- EasyStreet: Make your own street sign. Example
- Glow Text: Chrome app available Example
- Google Logo: Make you logo look just like Google's Example
- Signbot: Make you own animated scrolling Example
- Supalogo :Create your own logo Example
- Textanim 2.0: Animated text generator Example
- Textcraft: Graphical and text-based logos including minecraft font. Example
- ABC-ya! Word Clouds: Easy word cloud creator for grades 2 and up (Requires Flash) Example
- TagCrowd: Simplistic word cloud creator, just add text and click visualize. Offers embed code which, for looks, needs editing - full-screen print, or PDF. Example - screenshot done in Szoter Example offsite - PDF
- Tagxedo: Make a tag cloud with style. Use any words, a web site, a letter, etc. and choose your shape, color, orientation and font. (Requires Silverlight) Example
- Word Cloud Generator: Enter URL or paste text, make appearance choices and see instant results then download as png or svg. Example
- Wordclouds: Enter URL, copy and paste text, or upload a document and choose your theme, shape, size, font, and direction. Example
- Wordle: (Requires Java)
- Wordsift :Visualize text, creating a word cloud from which you can connect images and words and synonyms to deepen understanding
Updated July 31, 2019