No Registration Web 2.0 Presentation Tools
- 3D Galley Generator - Classtools.net: Create a virtual exhibition of 10 exhibits using images and video with space to provide a title and description. Example
- Autocue Free Teleprompter: Copy or paste (better not to type directly in site's text box) set screen and font size and start presentation ready to read to your audience without starring down at your notes.
- Brainy Box - Classtools.net: An animated cube like tool that allows you to upload images, video and audio as well as text. Example
- CuePrompter: Free online teleprompter that works within your browser with settings for screen size, font text/background colors and speed.
- Narakeet: Provide a Powerpoint of 20 slides with no animation or transitions, and the text to be read. No registration allows up to 10 videos. Google slides can be downloaded as pptx. Example
- Phideo: Video slideshow maker allows you to upload and work with images to make a slide show. Also can create a video gif file. Example NEW
- Qwikslides - Classtools.net: Create a quick and easy slide show with text, images and video. Example
- Screencast-O-Matic: Free online screen recorder allowing up to 15 minutes record time and export to movie file or upload to YouTube (Requires acceptance of a java applet.) Example
- Teleprompter Mirror Online: Add your script, adjust your font size, color, scroll rate and flip to mirror then scroll. Also available prompters in Spanish, Portuguese and French.
- Web Captioner: Open your browser, start your event, speech, etc and your words appear as text right in your browser, just be sure to give permission for your microphone. NEW
Links verified March 12, 2023