No Registration Web 2.0 Productivity Tools
Charts - Diagrams - Mindmaps
- Breakdown Notes: Create study notes, diagrams or mindmaps.
- ChartGo: Easily create a chart with multiple options of color, font, size, titles, etc. Available in English, Spanish and French. Results provide links or embed code. Once completed have choice of changing to a different type of chart. Available in 3D. Example
- Charts Builder (Hohli): Create bar, line, pie, venn, scatter plots, or radar charts with size, colors, spacing options. Save as image, get an embed code for a wiki or link with a URL to your final chart. Example
- Create a Graph: Presented by the National Council for Education Statistics. Chose design, enter data and labels, save and/or print. Example
- Diagrams.net - formerly Draw.io: Using a drag and drop system of pictures and shapes create diagrams or mindmaps. Allows your diagram to be saved to your computer for uploading again to continue your work. Chrome extension available Example
- LiveGap Charts: In online simplified spreadsheet, enter data, customize and create a variety of charts. Example
- Loopy: Create interactive animated simulations to demonstrate a concept. Example
- Mindmup : Simple mindmapping tool, create sibling or child nodes, color, organize, and save as text, mindmup, htlml or image to your computer or Google Drive. iPhone/iPad app available Example
- Online Chart Tool: Create a chart (bar, line, area, pie, XY, Radar, scatter, bubble, meter, bar/line or pyramid) easily step by step with ability to go back and revise to set the exact chart want. Example
- Piecolor: Select number of pieces, values, names, and options to create color pie charts. Example
- Alphabetizer: Create a list and let Alphabetizer do the work and includes the ability to remove HTML, ignore articles, capitalize and lowercase words and phrases, ignore case, order names, last names, and more.
- ClassTools.net: Create interactive games, activities and diagrams with Flash.
- Good Calculators: Over 350 high functioning free calculators. NEW
- Jeopardy Labs: Build your own jeopardy game template or use others already created without PowerPoint, registration, or fees.
- Mapfling: Start your map, enter place for marker (up to 10 for no reg version) choose color and get a link. Screenshot Original Map NEW
- Newspaper Clipping Generator: Create your own newspaper front page headline and story. Example
- Print Friendly & PDF: Cleans and formats webpages without navigation and web junk, and if chosen no images, for printing , PDF or email. Chrome extension available
- Rewordify: Enter text or URL for help with vocabulary and comprehension >>with the simplification of words and definition for lower reading level.
- Scribble Maps: Using Google Maps draw, mark, create, custom maps. First view of Scribble Map contains a box of options and a login. Click the X in the upper right corner to close the box. Example
- Tableizer: Turn any Excel file into an HTML table to share on the web. Data Example Tableizer of all No Reg tools
- CleverPDF: 27 tools to convert PDFs into other formats, convert other formats into PDFs, or modify PDFs.
- Extractpdf: Extract images, text, and fonts from pdf files as well as metadata about the pdf file.
- FoxyUtils for PDF: Select one of 4 PDF tools - Merge, Split, Unlock or Protect
- iLovePDF : Merge up to 10 pdf files to the limit of 80MB or extract/split 2 pdf files up to 10MB. (Requires Java and Flash) Chrome app available
- PDF Candy: PDF Editor with 44 options for editing, converting, and working with PDFs.
- PDFaid: Find all the tools you need for PDF manipulation.
- PDFEscape: Online PDF editor and form filler
- PDF Joiner: Join up to 20 PDF and image files into one single PDF. NEW
- PDFMergy : Upload pdf files or select from your Google Drive, put in order, then merge
- PDFOnlineReader : Upload a pdf to highlight, annotate, and hyperlink.
- RotatePDF: Upload a PDF you wish to be permanently rotated clockwise or counterclockwise, view and/or download your PDF.
- Sedja : Advanced pdf manipulation tool: merge, split, decrpyt, encrypt, rotate, extract, convert to jpg and more.
- Shrink PDF: Compress up to 20 PDF files to save space or speed transfer. Uploaded files deleted in 1 hour.
- See also PDF tools listed under General Conversion Tools
- Duplichecker : Free online software for plagiarism detection. Unregistered users limited to 3 searches per day.
- ImageCodr.org: To give correct attribution when using Creative Commons Flickr images, enter URL and get html to use on your webpage.
- Plagiarism Checker : Free and easy detector, copy and paste or upload word document.
- Plagiarism Checker (PL Text): Type or upload content, highlights plagiarism, shows source, and provides an edit box for correcting. NEW
- Plagiarism Checker SEO: Type or paste text from a document or website to find if plagiarized text can be find anywhere on the web. (Site does contain advertising)
- Plagiarisma.net: Limit of 5000 characters unless chose to register Chrome and Android apps and Windows download available
- TinEye Reverse Image Search: Upload a picture or enter a URL and find the original source of an image. Chrome and Firefox extensions available
Puzzle, Quiz and Test Makers
- Article Summarizer: Pulls important topics and key arguments and displays summaries for any text.
- Automatic Text Summarizer: Using extraction summary pulls most important points of the original document.
- Diffen: Chart based comparison tool.
- Formatically : Instant citation tool designed to provide a a book or website citation in under 11 seconds in MLA or APA format with editing ability.
- Lingro Dictionary: Enter a URL to get all the words on the page clickable for a definition of the word
- SummarizeThis™: Enter text and the free app from IRIS, the speed reader provider, provides a summary of your content.
- Smmry: Summarize text by copying and pasting text or entering a URL, choose number of sentences, and if desired set up specific settings.
- Thesisbuilder: Online tool to find a topic, create a thesis statement, and generate an outline
Screenshots of Webpages
- Screely: Turn screenshots into nice mockups. Upload images or paste a screenshot. Various options to enhance the look. Nothing is uploaded to the web, all work is done in your browser on your device. Example of before and after under collages
- Screenshot Guru: Take a full length screenshot of a website than download the image in png format. Example on Livebinders
- Screenshot Machine: Capture text as a full size image by simply copying and pasting a URL.
- Snipboard - formerly Snaggy: A web based tool for capturing screen shots which can be annotated, drawn and highlighted on then shared or saved. Example
- Webcapture.net: Capture full page screenshots. Example created for Pixiclip
Short and Long URLs
- bit.ly: Just create a shortened URL or sign in with Facebook, Twitter or bit.ly account. Custom links now only available with paid account. Chrome app available
Hint: To see the original URL, add a plus sign (+) after the URL to visit bit.ly first before you follow the link.
- Link Expander and Decrypter: Unshortens any URL from over 100 shortening services and responds with full URL, title, description, keywords, safety and page screenshot.
- Tiny URL: Shorten and customize long URL's to share.
- unshorten.it: Provides a destination URL, description of site where available, safety rating and if appears on blacklists for supplied short URL.
- v.gd: Noted on the site as 'the ethical URL shortener' when a v.gd URL is used it goes an extra step by first showing the long URL and giving the option to follow the link or not. V.gd's sister site is.gd skips this step.
- Yellkey: URL to common word shortener. Set how long the URL is to be available from 5 minutes to 24 hours Chrome, Firefox and Safari extensions.
- After the Deadline: Language checker for spelling, grammar and style.
- Citation Generator: Type or paste content, highlight section to be cited, choose format, source type, fill in information requested and repeat. Citation numbers appear after each highlighted section and a list of your sources appear numbered below your content.
- Grammar Checker: From EssayonTime a free grammar and punctuation checker and corrector.
- GrammarCheck: Check your text for spelling, grammar and punctuation and find wording alternatives, suggestions and explanations.
- Hemingway Editor: Improve your writing with visual feedback on errors, style, wordiness, sentence construction and more.
- Paperrater: Free spell checker, grammar checker, plagiarism detector and writer analyzer
- Rewordify Enter text or URL for help with vocabulary and comprehension >>with the simplification of words and definition for lower reading level.
- RhymeBrain: Enter a word for a list of rhyming words.
- Scribens Grammar Check: Free online grammar checker that corrects over 250 types of common grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Slick Write: Customize this free tool for grammar checking, stylistic errors and more.
- Write Rhymes: Enter a word for a list of rhyming words.
Updated July 25, 2021